We are committed to respecting the privacy of all users of this Website. The types of information that may be collected as a result of your use of this Website are:
- the fact you have visited the Website and the date and time of your visit
- statistical information about your server address and your top level domain name (for example, .com, .com.au, .gov.au, .co.uk. etc)
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site visited if you have linked to this Website
- the type of browser you use.
We will not make any attempt to identify you or your browsing activities except if you provide personal information when submitting user-generated content for publication on the Website.
The personal information you provide to us through this Website will only be used for the purposes of enabling us to:
- contact you (if necessary) in relation to the content you post to the Website
- provide services to you in relation to the Website
- provide information and resources to you about health and wellbeing
- meet our Website management needs
- engage in direct marketing activities via email (if you have registered your email address through any of the Website's interactive tools).