If you have a Facebook profile you can change your profile picture to our logo to help raise awareness of the need to speak up about antenatal and postnatal depression and anxiety. If you have a blog or website you can display our logo at the top of your site using the embed code provided below. Remember, by speaking up we can all help to raise awareness, help people to recognise the symptoms and seek help early.
Use the badge as your Facebook profile photo
1. Right click on the badge to the left and select 'Save Picture As...'
2. Save the image to your desktop
3. Log into Facebook
4. Hold your mouse over your profile picture and click 'Change Picture'
5. Select 'Upload a picture'
6. Browse to your desktop and select the image you downloaded
For more information on updating your profile photo please refer to Facebook's Help Centre topic: [How do I add or change a profile picture?]
Spread the word on Facebook and Twitter
Embed the badge on your site, blog or forum
Copy and paste the HTML code below into your template